10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-Up Letter is a priceless article that you will be glad you come across. Most prospective corp members always rush after seeing their call up letter and in the process, they overlook some important information. You should keep reading this article to discover some important things you should do after you get your call-up letter.
Quickly to avoid unnecessary mistakes, I would want to give you some tips on how to package yourself to the Orientation camp so that you don’t get confused all the time and have to face any stress that always follow mistakes.
Before you continue, you should make sure you read 7 Things You Should Never Do To Your NYSC Documents
So by this time tomorrow, you would probably have been deployed and you would have known where you are going to. To give you a head start and you don’t keep asking what next. Here are 10 Things to Do after You Get Your Call-Up Letter
10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-Up Letter
1. All You Need to Print your call up letter is the email you used in Registering at the NYSC portal and your Password. (I doubt if NYSC will send your call-up to your email). You might want to check my previous post 6 Simple Steps to print Your Call Up letter (Batch A 2017 PCMs)
2. Print the Original copy, (twice) make 5 photocopies as you would need to submit some duplicates at camp. (MAKE Photocopies of All your documents because it’s expensive in camps)
3. Rearrange your documents. What you need to take with you are: CALLUP LETTER, GREEN CARD,
STATEMENT OF RESULT OR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT, ID CARD and others
NUMBER, please make sure your statement of result carries your school stamp and not a fake one.
4. Put all these documents in a water-resistant file and seal properly. DO NOT LAMINATE YOUR
GREEN CARD OR CALLUP LETTER. I already talked about it extensively. You might want to check 7 Things You Should Never Do To Your NYSC Documents
5. Pack few stuffs please. Don’t give yourself unnecessary stress. Basic things to pack should be YOUR WHITES,WHITE SHORT,WHITE TENNIS SHOES, TOUCH,TORCHLIGHT, MOSQUITO NET,ONE
OR TWO CASUAL WEARS, SOAP, ANTI-MALARIA DRUGS, BED SPREAD, DETERGENT, CREAM, POWER BANK, CASH AND ATM CARD, SOCKS, ETC… You should read Things Needed In NYSC Orientation Camps
You don’t need many loads. Because after camp, you are given 3 weeks terminal leave from your
PPA. Which you are go home and get set for your primary assignment.
6. Find people you are posted to the same state, state create a WhatsApp group and talk about when to
Leave and how to go. If anyone suits your schedule you both can meet up at the Bustop and move. That is the reason you belong to the group. Once you get your call-up letter. Indicate the state you are posted to here and meet up with people of the same state.
7. PLEASE check your date of deployment very well to avoid mistakes.
8. Safety, a lot of Corp members have gone due to road accident and the likes. You really don’t have
to blame NYSC. Our transportation system is bad. Look carefully at the bus you are to
Travel with and know the kind of driver that is going to drive you and MOST ESPECIALLY PRAY TOO. Prayer always work.
9. Be happy and positive. The country economy cannot decide your happiness. You don’t have to think about thousands of unemployed youths out there. You do not have to think about your past. This is another phase of your life and you should face it with courage. You are a man. This is your chance to prove you can be a positive change.
10. Join Corpers Forum. This platform is a place to feel among and connect with thousands of others. You get all the gists and information you can ever need. You share your camp experiences and ask questions. The moral you need is right here. REGISTER for free NOW!!
Thank you for reading 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-Up Letter Please just Share below!
If you have any question to ask… do so via the comment box. Thank you much for reading 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-Up Letter