The NYSC 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1(A) Orientation Course is scheduled to hold in all NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
(a) Commencement/Registration: Tuesday, 10th November, 2020
(b) Cut-off date for Registration; Midnight Friday, 13th November, 2020
(c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Monday, 16th November, 2020
(d) Closing Ceremony: Monday, 30th November, 2020
2. All Prospective Corps Members must present themselves for Covid-19 test at the camp before registration.
3. Prospective Corps members are to fill Covid-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) self reprinting form and print verification slip to be presented in camp for covid-19 test.
4. All prospective Corps Members slated for the 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1A Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the camp with their International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents. See also: NYSC 2020 Batch B Call-Up Letter – Finally Out
5. National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnic as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
6. Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration at the Orientation Camp. Management has put in place adequate machineries to clamp down and prosecute anyone caught.
7. In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit and thereafter report to the institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letter in the case of loss. See also: Covid-19 Protocol For 2020 Batch A & B – Vital Action
8. Any person who fails to report for service in the Service Corps as directed in the Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself available for service in the Service Corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
9. Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the Service Corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
10. In observance of Covid-19 protocols, Prospective Corps Members are to strictly abide by all preventive guidelines and use the provisions made on camp for hand washing etc. Every Prospective Corps Member is therefore expected to come to camp with enough face masks and personal pocket size hand sanitizer.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
(a) Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
(b) Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
(c) School Identity Card
(d) Foreign graduates must present International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents
(e) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
(f) In addition, each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
2020 BATCH ‘B’ STREAM I ORIENTATION COURSE:
LOCATION AND ADDRESSES OF ORIENTATION
S/NO. STATE/CAMP ADDRESS
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umunna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Damare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State
3. AKWA IBOM
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, NsitAtai Local Government Area, Akwa-Ibom State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuawulu/Mbaukwu, Akwa South Local Government Area, Anambra State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, KM 60 Wailo, Ganjuwa Local Government Council, Bauchi State
Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi-Gboko Road, Benue State
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, College of Peace and Disaster Management, Babbar-Ruga, Batsari Road, Katsina, Katsina State
9. CROSS RIVER
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku, Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Igbinedion University, Okada, Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise-Orun/Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Awgu, Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT
NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, Kilometer 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Former Girls’ Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire, Nkwerre Local Government Area, Imo State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Army Barrack, Fanisau, Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna – Abuja Road, Kaduna State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State
Youth Multi-purpose Centre/ NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina, Katsina State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari, Suru Local Government Area, Kebbi State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya, Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iyana-Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State
Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp, Keffi, Nasarawa State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road Sagamu, Sagamu Local Government Area, Ogun State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Ikare-Akoko, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road Ede, Ede North Local Government Area, Osun State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Iseyin, Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa-Gbam, Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko, Wamakko Local Government Area, Sokoto State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo Taraba State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dazigau; KM 5, Potiskum- Kano Road, Nengere Local Government Area, Yobe State
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe, Zamfara State
The Director-General, Brigadier General S Ibrahim DSS PhD MTRCN wishes all Prospective Corps Members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.