NYSC Portal Relocation And Redeployment

NYSC Portal Relocation And Redeployment – Best Easy Guide

This NYSC Portal Relocation will show you the best and easy ways to process your redeployment that the NYSC Officials cannot deny. Read on to discover.

So NYSC just posted you to a place you think you don’t want. You don’t need to panic or worry yourself. The Call-up letter is not the final say. You still have a chance to redeploy.

You should also be aware that NYSC doesn’t just redeploy Corp members anyhow. Your reason will not just be, because you don’t like the place. See also: NYSC Relocation After 3 Months Full Details

Two Ways To Apply For NYSC Portal Relocation

If you want your NYSC portal relocation to work out just fine without any issues, you will have to take to this importaant information below. There are two traditional ways to process the NYSC portal relocation and am just going to explain it below.

1. Applying Within The Camp

The first way is during the orientation camp. It is within the 21 days duration orientation course on camp that interested Corp members will have the opportunity to re-apply for relocation at the second week on camp. Normally, a form will be given out to the interested corpers to fill. The Corp member will have to state the reason he or she wants to apply for relocation, providing proof as evidence. You will also be asked to submit an application letter for redeployment together with the form.

2. Applying Online After Camp

It is sometimes difficult or rather an impossible task to get relocation approval after the 21 days orientation camping is over in time past. But now as we are in the age of the internet, the NYSC board has now made it possible to easily apply online for relocation even after the camp is over. You do not need to wait to get your approval for relocation after 3 months as you can get approved for relocation even after 2 weeks of application. You don’t know how to apply online, then read How to apply for NYSC Redeployment & Relocation Online. Read also: NYSC Redeployment Letter Sample – Pictures

Acceptable Reasons For NYSC Portal Relocation

If NYSC always redeploys people anyhow, everybody would probably be serving in his or her own state of origin. But to say you are sick, or you always have bad dreams anything you are far away from home, or because of distance will not get you redeployed.

Below are the reasons that the NYSC will consider your request to redeploy to another state:

1. Marital Grounds

This normally applies to only female corp members who want to move to the state where their husbands live. A corp member who finds herself in such a situation should apply in writing after the swearing-in Ceremony stating why he/she wants to be relocated. The application letter should be addressed to the Director-General through the State Coordinator. Since you are applying on the marital ground, you are to attach the following:

  • A valid marriage certificate
  • A document showing a change of name in any of the National Newspapers and Affidavit
  • A letter from your husband’s workplace which will serve as an evidence that your husband is domiciled in the state you want to relocate to.
  • Wedding Pictures.

2. Health/Medical Grounds

This reason are for those who have extreme or reoccurring illnesses which requires that they are monitored closely. You will need a medical report from your institution’s medical center or from a recognized hospital. Please note that these claims on health grounds are subject to further confirmation to establish its authenticity.

3. Security Grounds

While there are best states to serve as a youth corper in Nigeria, there are some states affected by the Boko Haram insurgents and they are Borno, Adamawa, Gombe, Yobe, and other Northern states in that region. It is no news that parents and guardians won’t even allow their children to go for the orientation exercise at the camp talk more of serving in such state. So if you are posted to any such state that could be a terror to your life, you should use Insecurity as a reason.

The next thing is how to apply online. Read this How To Apply For NYSC Relocation Online

About Lola Princess

This is Lola Princess and I'm from Earth. Born somewhere in Osun State, raised in Lagos, based in Lagos. Love making friends and blogging. I'm your NYSC Google Assistant and I'm always here.


  1. Greetings Lola, why is it possible for married women’s to apply for relocation under marital ground, while married men’ are not permitted in this same ground?

  2. Morning Lola,dis knowing of date of deployment,are going to go for camping date by date,I thought all the corpers will be going to their various camp on that same day being 27th,thank u

  3. They posted me to Yobe…

  4. 2019 batch B ….I can’t find the ‘manage relocation’ on my dashboard online

  5. Hi Lola,I am my mother’s sole care giver… there’s no one else to take care of her and her health.is this a good reason to redeploy?

  6. Am married but only did traditional marriage which means I don’t have any marriage certificate to present, pls help me how will I do my deployment.

  7. Am married but only did traditional marriage which means I don’t have any certificate to present please help me how will do my deployment

  8. Hi lola, pls after applying for redeployment after camping will i do the necessary registration where am to do my PPA. Cause i heard they will give us a letter in camp to where we are to the PPA. I just want to know if i will do the PPA cause i will redeploy after camping.

  9. Hi Lola,i Was Deployed To Taraba And I Av No Intention Of Reporting To Camp On Tuesday.I Want To Know If Its Possible Dat My State Of Deployment Could Be Changed Cuz I Plan To Report With Stream2.

  10. Please am been relocated. How to do I print it out when is time

  11. Suzy Okiemute Joseph

    Iam a married woman l did my change of name which is Suzan Festus Olojoba, bit when I printed my green card it was Festus Suzy Okiemute,,, l now applied for correction old will it take effect

      • I am a married woman with two kids but we have not wed, we only do traditional marriage. Right now I have no wedding certificate and I to stay with my kid’s and husband.What should I do? Would they approve my relocation letter if I apply?

        • Although the provision is for married people but some cases can be exceptional. You can’t leave your husband and children for 12 months. That will not be good. So I think if you apply, you should be considered.

  12. Please Lola I can’t find redeployment on my dashboard I’m in stream II

  13. Nnodumene chibueze Augustine

    Please i need my state group link please kebbi state

  14. Hi lola, my husband is a business man, how do I go about the letter from husband working place?

  15. Susan Joseph Patani

    Good evening Lola,
    My name is Joseph Susan Patani, on my dashboard by name is showing Joseph Suzan Patani, and I saw on my dashboard correction of name. So I removed the Z to put S it they showed successful received but I’ve not seen anything. Please will the correction be done or when?

  16. Udofia Timaro Edem

    Hi Lola,i got married in October 2021 that is after leaving Camp in September 2021 and after the wedding i applied for relocation and it’s been 3 weeks now but no approval.
    I need help

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.