The NYSC Registration is the moment graduates from various higher institutions will start uploading their details into the NYSC system for deployment and identification. The NYSC Registration for 2019 is In progress.
|On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||Commences 4th – 19th March, 2019|
The process is this. Once the NYSC timetable is out, there will be a date always about few weeks for the higher institutions to upload the Senate list. After the uploads of the Senate list, the registration portal will be open for every Prospective Corps members whose name is on the Senate list to register. Read also: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration
Qualifications For NYSC Registration
You might want to check out the qualifications for the NYSC registration to confirm you are qualified to partake in the registration. CLICK HERE for the full requirements details. Read also: 5 Popular Myths About NYSC Registration
Vital Things To Know About NYSC Registration
Before you go into the NYSC registration portal to begin your registration, you should read about these vital things.
1. There are no accredited centers and you shouldn’t allow anyone to fool you to believe that lie. NYSC does not have accredited centers you can register. You can do your registration anywhere.
2. Beware of fake websites that will scam you. There are always several scams during the NYSC registration. Stay with us here and watch out so you don’t fall, victim.
3. Even if you are the first to register, that doesn’t guarantee NYSC will post you to Lagos. Either you register on, first day or last day, NYSC posting is random.
4. Never provide fake information or fake documents at any point in time of your NYSC Journey.
5. On no account should you pay or do anything about NYSC on any other website except on the original NYSC official websites which are:
6. You will pay N3,000 if you want to print your NYSC call-up letter online. But if you want to visit your higher institution to collect the letter, you don’t need to pay. I will advise you pay. You will still pay if you go to your school.
7. If you are a foreign graduate, that is, you finished from an accredited institution outside Nigeria. You will go to the NYSC Portal, register and upload the documents below:
- a. West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- b. First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- c. Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- d. International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- e. ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- f. All working class Graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
- g. All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST posses and upload current-professional license. Expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
8. Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
READ ALSO: Here Is What Next After NYSC Registration
Important Things You Need
Below are the important things you need and cannot make.any mistake about.
- Working gmail address
- Available Phone number
- Your fingerprint
After the registration, the next thing is to wait for the NYSC Call-up letter and then proceed to orientation camp.
You can see and read the information that will be required from you during registration and you can click here to see the NYSC registration form sample.
NYSC Online Registration Form Information
Here are what information that the NYSC registration for will ask from you. You should read them now, so as to get the information ready.
1. Jamb Reg number
2. Matric No
3. First Name
4. Middle name
6. Date of Birth
7. Place of Birth
9. Marital Status
10. Blood group
13. E-mail address
14. States you wish to serve
15. Already Have a Previous Call-up?: Yes or No
17. Physically Challenged?: yes or no
19. State of origin
20. Local Government Area
21. Present contact Address
22. Permanent Address
23. Town/ village
NEXT OF KIN DATA
NEXT OF KIN(1)
3. GSM number
NEXT OF KIN(2)
3. GSM number
Primary school details.
4. Date of graduation
Secondary school details.
4. Date of Graduation
HIGHER INSTITUTION DETAILS
NATIONAL AWARD HONOUR
1. Are you a serving member of Nigerian?
2. Armed Force (NAF, NA, or NAVY) and served for minimum of 9 months?: Yes or No
3. Are you a serving member of National Intelligence?: yes or no
4. Agency (NIA)? Yes No
5. Are you a serving member of Nigerian Police Force (NPF)?: Yes or No.
6. Are you a National Awardee?: Yes or No
7. Nigerian Language(s) you speak
S/N SIZE LENGHT CHEST NECK
1 Small 30-32 32-35 12-14
2 Medium 32-33 36-38 14-15
3 Large 35-36 38-40 15-16
4 X-Large 36-38 40-42 16-17
5. XXLarge 38-40 44-46 18-20
S/N SIZE LENGHT CHEST NECK
1 Small 40-41 28-32 18-20
2 Medium 41-42 34-36 20-21
3 Large 42-43 36-38 21-22
4 X-Large 43-44 38-38 22-23
THANK YOU so much for reading.