The NYSC management release an important public notice to solve every questions, challenges, and issues you might be facing. See also: Best Ways Avoid Hard-To-Rectify Mistakes During NYSC Registration
Please read the official message below with attention and don’t miss a line.
1. PCMs to contact their Institutions if they are faced with the following challenges during Online Registration.
a. Wrong Matriculation Number
b. Invalid or Wrong JAMB Number
c. No records found on the Senate list on the portal.
2. PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. see also: Share Your NYSC Registration Experience – 2019 Batch B
3.Married Female PCMs can request for concessional posting online during registration, upload all necessary documents as stipulated on your dashboard.
4. PCMs who are in the Medical profession are to come with their licence, those with expired licence are advised to renew their licence before going to camp.
5. The portal is also open for part-time graduates, register online so as to be able to print your Exclusion Letter on your dashboard , when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters. see also: If You Are Seeing ‘No Record Found’ – Speak Out
6. Nigerian trained graduates who are exempted from service should make sure they collect their Exemption Certificate on time. NYSC will only allow corrections within three (3) months from the date of Online Registration.
Official Public Notice for Foreign-trained
TIPS TO GUIDE FOREIGN PCMs
1. Upload your Original documents not photocopy.
2. Do not create multiple accounts.
3. Input your name correctly as it is on your certificate.
4. You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to camp.
5. Contact Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated to obtain Evaluation Letter.
6. Note that SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
7. If you are exempted from service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ.
8. Those excluded from service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
9. Go to camp with your Original documents as uploaded online including translated version of your certificate.
10. For more information on the Mobilization process, click Foreign PCMs Requirement link on the Portal.
If you still have something else to say, use the comment box below.