UK Foundation Trains 271 Corps Members On Voter Registration

How To Solve Wrong Course Uploaded On NYSC Portal – NYSC 2018 Batch C

You studied English but found Physics as your Course uploaded on NYSC Portal, you don’t need to panic, we got you covered. This might be due to a mistake by the institution or change of course by the students not rectified with jamb IN which this will be important.

Here Is How To Fix It

If it was a mistake by you which happened during a change of course, you need to apply for a change of course then print out the indemnity form and submit in your school and they will forward your request to JAMB. If your school is fast about it,  they will rectify it in two weeks.
But if it’s the institution that makes the mistake then you should go to your his/her institution to complain to them
That is how you fix it. If you have any question, use the comment box below;

About Lola Princess

This is Lola Princess and I'm from Earth. Born somewhere in Osun State, raised in Lagos, based in Lagos. Love making friends and blogging. I'm your NYSC Google Assistant and I'm always here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *