All Nigerian foreign graduates who have registered on line for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Service year and those who have been Exemted or Excluded from service can go to any of the Verification Centres closest and most convenient for them for the physical verification of their Credentials. The exercise is mandatory, please.
DATE FOR THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE – 6TH-10TH AUGUST, 2019
|SOUTH WEST||LAGOS||NYSC SECRETARIAT, OLD CENSUS OFFICE, BABS ANIMASHAUN STREET, SURULERE, LAGOS|
|SOUTH EAST||ENUGU||NYSC SECRETARIAT, 2 ABAKALIKI RD, GRA, ENUGU|
|SOUTH SOUTH||RIVERS||NYSC SECRETARIAT, 40 IKWERE RD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE|
|NORTH EAST||BAUCHI||NYSC SECRETARIAT, TURAKI ABDU RD, FADAMAR MADA, BAUCHI|
|NORTH WEST||KANO||NYSC SECRETARIAT, GWARZO RD, KANO|
|NORTH CENTRAL||FCT, ABUJA||NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP, KUBWA, ABUJA|
- ALL ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS UPLOADED WHILE REGISTERING ONLINE
- NIGERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, (RESIDENCE PERMIT E.T.C)
- PERSONAL DATA FORM (PRINTED FROM DASHBOARD)
- OTHER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (FOR DUAL CITIZENS)
The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to notify all Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates that the Scheme has devised a new strategy of verifying certificates and other documents submitted for mobilization by foreign graduates, with effect from 2019 Batch “B” Stream Two Service Year.
To ensure that the verification exercise is carried out seamlessly, Management has earmarked one centre in each of the six geo-political zones.
The centres are:
- Lagos State – NYSC Secretariat, Old Census Office, Baba Animasahun Street, Surulere, Lagos.
- Enugu State – NYSC Secretariat, 2, Abakaliki Road, GRA, Enugu.
- Rivers State – NYSC Secretariat, 40, Ikwere Road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Bauchi State – NYSC Secretariat, Turaki Abdu Road, Fadamar Mada, Bauchi.Kano State – NYSC Secretariat, Gwarzo Road, Kano.
- FCT (Abuja) – NYSC Secretariat, Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja.
Accordingly, all Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates are hereby advised to physically present themselves along with original copies of their certificates, transcripts, travel documents and evaluation letters from Federal Ministry of Education and residence permit (where applicable) for sighting/verification.The verification exercise will last for four days starting from Tuesday 6th to Saturday 10th August, 2019.
All persons who were exempted from service and those whose mode of study was part-time should also present themselves with their credentials for physical verification.
Please note that this exercise is mandatory.
All foreign trained graduates are at liberty to present themselves at any of the verification centres nearest or most convenient for them.