Jamb Regularization is one of the things that hinders graduates from seeing their names on the NYSC mobilization list. I am dedicating this article to everyone out there that is having issues with Jamb Regularization and everyone looking for how to solve the issue of Jamb Regularization. By the end of this article, you will know about Jamb Regularization and also learn how to easily solve it.
It is compulsory for all graduates of institutions in Nigeria to get clearance from Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to be qualified for NYSC mobilization.
Students that did not get admission through JAMB will have to apply for JAMB regularization in order to register for NYSC mobilization.
Jamb Regularization Fee
The JAMB regularization is also known as late application and it attracts a fee of N10,000. Am sorry it’s not free of charge, you have to pay for it. Although 10k is too much, but we don’t seem to have an option.
Students That Need Jamb Regularization
I don’t even know a better way to put this subheading, but the main thing am going to sharply talk about is clarifying the set of students that need Jamb regularization.
If you belong to the below categories of people, you will need to apply for JAMB regularization to get on NYSC mobilization.
- If you got your admission through Pre-Degree programme (PDS) without a JAMB registration number, you need to do this JAMB Regularization.
- Also if you got admission through JAMB mode but found no admission information on the JAMB website. It is very possible. Don’t ask me maybe if the village people are behind this or not. I just know it’s possible.
- If you get your admission through institutions entrance examination without JAMB UTME registration number, you need Jamb Regularization.
- You got an admission to a higher institution through the direct entry and you don’t have a JAMB registration, you need God. Oh! Sorry, you need Jamb Regularization. (Everybody needs God)
How To Process Jamb Regularization For NYSC
I am going to show you an easy step by step guide to help you process your JAMB Regularization successfully. Just follow these steps below.
Here is the full process briefly:
- Create a Profile
- Make Payment
- Download and Print forms
- Append Signature by relevant authorities
- Upload printed forms
You won’t off course process it on Facebook or on Instagram, you will have to visit JAMB official site: www.jamb.org.ng and follow the instructions below;
Procedure For JAMB Regularization
Please listen carefully.
1. Create a profile through the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details.
Things You Need To Create A Profile
- * A valid email address. Ehn! Did someone just say what is an email address? Ohkay! If you don’t have an email address, let me know below, I can teach you or help you create one for free.
- Correct Surname and first name.
- Available Mobile No
- State and LGA of Origin
- A password that you can easily remember. Once you have filled that above information ready, let’s proceed to the second step.
2. Click on the Sign-Up button. You cannot sign up twice, you only have a right to one profile.
After sign up, you will get a redirection to a page where you will have to log in.
You will sign in with your email address and password on the JAMB Login Page
3. Once you log in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the sidebar
5. Once you select no 4, the menu item “Late Application” will pop up. Click on it.
6. Once you select this service, the website will generate a Transaction ID for this service. This will display on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details on the Confirmation Page. Do not be in a hurry, review and make sure the details correspond to you. Also, note the Transaction ID that will display will be in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. You will get a copy of this transaction ID in your email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment.
Click on the Continue button.
11. Once you complete the payment, you will have to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- AMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, the application form will display. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Click Submit to complete your application
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will display for printing.
15. This is what you will fill and take to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once Jamb gets it, they will upload the form on your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. And congratulations, you just did your Jamb Regularization.
Want Another Option?
There is another option for those of you who already have confusion about the step by step application above. It’s not like you are lazy, I get it. The procedure just looks somehow. Here is a solution.
If you don’t want to process the JAMB regularization by yourself, you can just walk into any JAMB office close to you and tell them you want to apply for JAMB regularization. They will be so glad to do it for you easily. You should know it will attract extra charge apart from the JAMB regularization fee.
That’s all you need to know about JAMB Regularization. If you have any questions about this topic, just ask me below.