This is a very important post and you all should kindly pay attention and read these facts to prevent future stress and also prepare for Stream II.
1. NYSC Official portal registration will open on the 11th, Nov, 2021. This is Official and 100% legit. Kindly note that the portal will open on the 11th and you will be able to register if you are yet to register. [Read also: NYSC Batch C 2021 – Stream II Registration Date Out]
Only those whose names are on the NYSC Portal for senate list will be able to register. This is self-explanatory and I’m sure by now, you should know that if your name is not on nysc portal, you won’t be able to register.
2. Senate list uploads is still in progress as schools are adding new names to the NYSC Portal. I have seen people who are just seeing their names on the NYSC Portal. So if you are still seeing no record found, you can contact your school to ask if they will be adding more names. [Read also: NYSC 2021 Batch C Stream II Status Report – Let’s Share]
Not all schools will add more names. Some will wait till next year batch A. To clarify if your school will upload or add names, you can just contact them.
3. Those of you who have seen their names on the NYSC Portal for senate list but there is an error message that asks you to contact your Institution, kindly contact your school. You will not be able to register if you did not fix it before the registration ends.
4. Foreign-trained graduates who have been cleared and attended physical verification should just wait for call-up letter.
5. Some people who are 30 and above 30 are trying to change their date of birth to see if they can still go for NYSC. I won’t lie to you, as long as you graduated at 30 or above 30, you should just move on. [Read also: NYSC 2021 Batch B Stream II Questions – Get Answers In 2 Minutes Or Less]
If you meet anyone online that promises to change it for you, you will be scammed. It’s not something you can change.