The NYSC management released an update on foreign-trained graduate’s pre-camp verification. Please kindly read below. This is Official
2020 BATCH ‘A’ PRE-CAMP VERIFICATION OF FOREIGN-TRAINED GRADUATES
All Foreign-Trained Graduates of Nigerian origin who have registered online for the 2020 Batch ‘A’ Service year can go to the Verification Centres they have selected at the point of online registration for the physical verification of their Credentials.
Official Vital Notice
NOTICE OF 2020 BATCH ‘A’ VERIFICATION OF FOREIGN TRAINED NIGERIAN GRADUATES
This is to notify all foreign trained prospective corps members that the management of NYSC has earmarked the locations and addresses listed below as centres for physical verification of academic credentials and other relevant documents, for 2020 batch ‘A’ orientation course.
1). ADAMAWA CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, Federal Secretariat, Yola, Adamawa State.
2). ENUGU CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, 2 Abakaliki Road, GRA Enugu, Enugu State.
3). RIVERS CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwerre Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
4). OSUN CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo, Osun State.
5). FCT CENTRE:
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja
6). LAGOS CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, Old Census office Babs Animashaun Street, Surulere, Lagos.
7). EDO CENTRE:
NYSC Secretariat, 2 Red Cross Road, off Sapele Road, GRA Benin City, Edo State.
8). SOKOTO CENTRE:
8 Division Garrison, Nigerian Army Gingiya Barracks, Sokoto, Sokoto State
9). KANO CENTRE:
Bukuva Barracks, Airport Road, Fagge, Kano, Kano State.
10). BAUCHI CENTRE:
Shadawanka Barracks Bauchi
Prospective corps members concerned are hereby advised to report at only centres they indicated during online registration, please.
THE EXERCISE IS MANDATORY PLEASE.
THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE WILL HOLD BETWEEN 2ND TO 6TH MARCH, 2020. ZONE CENTRE
(1). SOUTH WEST LAGOS & OSUN (2). SOUTH EAST ENUGU & ABIA (3). SOUTH-SOUTH RIVERS & EDO (4). NORTH-EAST BAUCHI & ADAMAWA (5). NORTH-WEST KANO & SOKOTO (6). NORTH-CENTRAL FCT, ABUJA REQUIREMENTS: (A) ALL ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS UPLOADED WHILE REGISTERING ONLINE. (B). NIGERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, (RESIDENCE PERMIT E.T.C) OTHER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (FOR DUAL CITIZENS)
The NYSC management is giving a special guide to foreign-trained graduates to help them have a smooth registration process.
- Upload your Original documents online not photocopy.
2. Do not create multiple accounts.
3. Input your name correctly as it is on your certificate.
4. You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to camp.
5. Contact Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated to obtain Evaluation Letter.
6. Note that SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
7. Select a Center for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration.
8. All Foreign-trained graduates should physically present themselves after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
9. If your credentials have been physically verified at the various centers during the Pre -Camp Verification Exercise, you should print your Clearance Slip and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment with original copies of your documents/credentials and International Passport (s).
10. Those with questionable credentials are strongly advised NOT to show up for the exercise, to avoid arrest and prosecution.
11. If you are exempted from service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
12. Those excluded from service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
13. Go to camp with your Original documents as uploaded online including translated version of your certificate.
14. For more information on the Mobilization process, click Foreign PCMs Requirements link on the Portal.