The NYSC Online Registration is one of the most important aspect of the National Youths Service Corps programme. This is when every Prospective Corps members whose names appeared on the NYSC mobilization list will register on the NYSC Portal.
Each NYSC batches and streams, the NYSC Portal is always open for the commencement of NYSC online registration.
There is always a date in the NYSC Timetable that will specify the duration of the NYSC online registration and when it will end. During the NYSC online registration, prospective corps members will have to fill in correctly the NYSC registration form with their details. Read Also: Full NYSC Requirements
Things To Know About NYSC Online Registration
There are some important quick facts you should know about the NYSC online registration before you proceed once you are ready to register. These are just quick important things. You can read the full NYSC requirements here. You can see also: 5 Popular Myths About NYSC Registration
- There are no NYSC accredited centers and you should not fall for that trick. A lot of people who want to advertise their cafe or try to make you patronise them will tell you that their Cafe is an NYSC accredited centers. Ignore such notifications, you can do NYSC registration anywhere.
- Beware of NYSC online registration scam and don’t let anyone take an advantage of you. During every NYSC registration, there are always different methods hungry people will use to extort you. Watch Out.
- You will need to pay N3,000 to print your NYSC call-up letter online. You should only pay this money on the NYSC official if you want to print your call up letter online. If you will go to your school for your call up letter, you don’t need to pay.
- NYSC Registration is not first come first serve. For the fact that you register on the first day doesn’t mean NYSC will deploy you to Lagos or Abuja.
- Provide full and honest information during the NYSC registration. If there is an information you can’t remember, you can always make confirmation before you proceed with your registration.
- The original NYSC official websites are:
7. Graduates who finished from Institutions outside Nigeria are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- a. West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- b. First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or
- c. Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- d. International traveling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- e. ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- f. All working class Graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
- g. All graduates of Medicine and other health-related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST possess and upload current-professional license. An expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
8. Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration. CLICK HERE to read the NYSC Full requirements.
Things You Need For NYSC Online Registration
Before you proceed with your NYSC online registration, I will quickly make a list of things you need for a successful registration. Please pay attention.
- Working Gmail address
- Available Phone Number
- A Password for your registration
- Correct Matriculation numbers for local Corpers.
Read the full NYSC requirements here for more details.
Vital Warning About NYSC Online Registration
I have some warnings you have to listen to before you proceed with your NYSC Registration.
- Use the NYSC official website only for registration and payment.
- Never allow anyone to
thumb printfor you. Do the biometric verification by yourself.
- Do not register by PROXY. Use your normal IP address during registration.
- Never enter false information. Make sure all your details are correct.
- Submit a clear passport that follows the requirements.
- Never present fake Documents. You can be arrested or embarrassed.
- Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters
on-lineand report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment,but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Once the NYSC online registration deadline expired, the portal will be closed for registration.
NYSC Online Registration Form Information
Here are what information that the NYSC registration for will ask from you. You should read them now, so as to get the information ready.
1. Jamb Reg number
2. Matric No
3. First Name
4. Middle name
6. Date of Birth
7. Place of Birth
9. Marital Status
10. Blood group
13. E-mail address
14. States you wish to serve
15. Already Have a Previous Call-up?: Yes or No
17. Physically Challenged?: yes or no
19. State of origin
20. Local Government Area
21. Present contact Address
22. Permanent Address
23. Town/ village
NEXT OF KIN DATA
NEXT OF KIN(1)
3. GSM number
NEXT OF KIN(2)
3. GSM number
Primary school details.
4. Date of graduation
Secondary school details.
4. Date of Graduation
HIGHER INSTITUTION DETAILS
NATIONAL AWARD HONOUR
1. Are you a serving member of Nigerian?
2. Armed Force (NAF, NA, or NAVY) and served for minimum of 9 months?: Yes or No
3. Are you a serving member of National Intelligence?: yes or no
4. Agency (NIA)? Yes No
5. Are you a serving member of Nigerian Police Force (NPF)?: Yes or No.
6. Are you a National Awardee?: Yes or No
7. Nigerian Language(s) you speak
S/N SIZE LENGHT CHEST NECK
1 Small 30-32 32-35 12-14
2 Medium 32-33 36-38 14-15
3 Large 35-36 38-40 15-16
4 X-Large 36-38 40-42 16-17
5. XXLarge 38-40 44-46 18-20
S/N SIZE LENGHT CHEST NECK
1 Small 40-41 28-32 18-20
2 Medium 41-42 34-36 20-21
3 Large 42-43 36-38 21-22
4 X-Large 43-44 38-38 22-23
Latest NYSC Online Registration
There is currently no NYSC registration in Progress.