This is to announce to you all that the NYSC Official Batch B Stream IA Camp Timetable is out.
A few days ago, the NYSC management revealed that this batch B will have Stream IA, Stream IB, and Stream II. Meaning we will have 3 streams for this batch B.
While we will still release articles on how to know your stream Or how to fall into stream IA, we just want to show you the timetable for the Stream IA orientation camp that will begin by Nov 10th. See also: NYSC Medical Certificate Details And How To Get Yours Easily – 2020
Note that this timetable I will show you below is only useful during orientation camp.
Below is the timetable:
I am pleased to inform you that the 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream I A Orientation Course is scheduled to hold in all the States/FCT as
- Commencement: Tuesday 10” November, 2020
- Registration: Tuesday 10” – Friday 13 November, 2020
- Cut – Off Date: Midnight Friday 13” November, 2020
- Swearing-In: Monday 16’” November, 2020
- Closing: Monday 30!” November, 2020
2. In view of the above, you are requested to liaise with all the relevant stakeholders in your States for deployment of their personnel for the exercise. Details for the personnel will be given during the 2020 Batch ‘B’ Pre-orientation Workshop. See also: NYSC Call Up Letter Sample – The Picture And Vital Details
3. You are equally requested to please strengthen all preparations
That will facilitate the successful conduct of the orientation course.
And below is the picture.
This timetable is not really something to worry about, but because we like to give you all news and details, we have to inform you.