There are two ways to apply for the NYSC redeployment. You can read this to discover the 2 ways. If you want to apply for it online, then you should read on.
We are in the era of the internet and the NYSC management has made redeployment as easy as just logging into the official website. And apply. as simple as that.
You need to have a genuine reason for applying for redeployment. before you proceed, you should read
How to apply for NYSC Relocation and Redeployment Online
1. Visit the [NYSC Official Website http://www.nysc.gov.ng/]
2. Sign in with your email and password (same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal)
3. Click on “Relocation”
4. Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided.
You will be notified afterward through text messages and emails about developments on your application (whether it was approved or rejected).
How to Print the Online NYSC Relocation and Redeployment Letter Easily
1. Visit the Official NYSC Portal.
2. Log in with your email ..and password.
3. Click on Manage Relocation.
4. Make a payment of #1000 (one thousand Naira only) and wait for it to redirect you after successful payment
5. Print your payment receipt which will serve as your evidence of successful payment after printing your NYSC Relocation letter online.
Make sure you make copies of the printed letter for reference during your passing out. Good luck!