The NYSC 2018 Batch C Call-Up letter is a letter that will contain some important information about your state of deployment. This is a letter that will tell you point blank which state you are going for your NYSC year.
The Official NYSC 2018 Batch C Call-up letter is not yet out but. Once its out, we are going to notify you all so that you start planning either to redeploy or go ahead to anywhere you are posted.
You can click here to read about 7 urgent facts you should know about your Call-Up letter or this best article that will give you some information about your state of deployment. You really don’t want to miss that.
Like I said, the date is not yet out. When the date is out, you will be the first person to get the information. Below is how you will print your NYSC 2018 BatchC Call-up letter
Here are 6 Simple Steps To print NYSC 2018 Batch C Call-Up Letter
1. Visit the NYSC official portal, portal.nysc.org.ng
2. Select “Click here to login”.
3. Enter your registered email address and password you used during online registration in the space provided.
4. Click on “Print Call Up Letter”.
5. If the portal is showing you an error, you can do a little twerk. The pages range from 1 to 8. Change the number in your web address e.g https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3 to https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc5 changing the number will force your browser to use a different route/page which may likely open.
Constantly refreshing the page can change it for you as well.
6. Save it your Computer or flash drive and send to a printer. Note: The printout letter must be in colored and should not be laminated.
If you have any question about redeployment, call-Up letter, orientation camp and any question at all. Just ask me below and I will answer you with lightning speed.
Why not hit the share button below! thanks for sharing.