The NYSC registration portal is where you log in to begin your NYSC Registration. Before I give you the link below, you should read about the requirements for NYSC registration and might also want to check out the NYSC registration form sample to have an idea of what you will need.
Either you want to register newly or continue your NYSC Registration, the registration portal is where you will log into. The portal will only be open when there is an ongoing registration. When there is no registration in Progress, it will be locked.
Important Tips For NYSC Registration Portal
You can just go ahead and click the link above to get to the NYSC registration portal straight, but if I were you, I would read the below important Tips to make your NYSC registration portal go smoothly.
1. Use a correct and good email address. Gmail is the best for NYSC, so if you don’t have a Gmail address, you can create one for free.
2. Use an available phone number and not the one for your friend or your boyfriend.
3. Choose a password you can easily remember. Retrieving or requesting for a password reset might be stressful. So please, never forget your password.
4. Never allow anyone thumbprint for you. Do your biometric verification by yourself. Never allow the cyber cafe man or your brother or your boyfriend or anyone to do thumbprint for you. Do it by yourself.
5. You can do your registration anywhere as there are no accredited centers for NYSC registration.
6. NYSC Registration Portal is an official place and any false information will make everything go wrong. Please do as much as possible to give accurate information.
7. Doing your registration on the NYSC registration portal on the first day does not mean NYSC will deploy you to Lagos.
8. Make sure the passport you have is clear and white background is required.
9. You will pay N3,000 if you want to print the NYSC call-up letter from your dashboard. You don’t need to pay if you will go to your school to collect your Call-up letter but I advise you to pay it.
10. Watch out for scams as a lot of people will want to rip you off your money. Stay with nyscnews.com and always feel free to ask us anything.
Frequently Asked Questions About NYSC Registration Portal
I am going to be providing answers to some of the questions that people always ask about NYSC registration Portal. There is a chance I will answer your question below and if your question is not below, just feel free to ask me.
What is NYSC registration Portal?
The NYSC registration portal is the place you will do your registration whenever the NYSC registration begins.
What’s is the difference between NYSC portal and NYSC Dashboard?
The NYSC portal is the exact place you will do your registration by inputting your details and information on the NYSC database. The NYSC Dashboard is like your profile with your details. You can only access NYSC dashboard after registration.
Do I need to create a new Gmail for NYSC registration portal
If you already have a working one, you can use it. And if you want to create a new one, it’s as you wish. I will advise you to use the one you have before since you can still log into it.
Is The N3,000 a Must for me to pay?
It is not a must that you pay the money. The payment is only for the people that want to print their call-up letter online. You have two options regarding getting your call-up letter. You can either print it from your NYSC dashboard or go to your school to collect it. If you want to print from your dashboard, you are the only one to pay.
You now know all you need to know about the NYSC registration Portal. If you have any other questions you want to ask, just use the comment box below.
Latest NYSC Registration Portal
If you have seen your name on the Senate list, then you are good to proceed with the registration. There is no ongoing registration for now!