COUNTDOWN TO 2019 BATCH ‘B’ STREAM II ORIENTATION COURSE
The 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream Two Orientation Course is scheduled to hold in all NYSC Orientation Camps as follows: See also: NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream II All States Group
- Commencement/Registration – Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.
- Cut-off date for Registration – 12 Midnight, Wednesday 21st August, 2019.
- Swearing-in Ceremony – Thursday 22nd August, 2019.
- Closing Ceremony – Monday 9th September, 2019.
2. All prospective Corps Members slated for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream ll Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Orientation Camps as stated on their Call-Up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the camp with their International Passports and original copies of all uploaded documents. See also: Sowing NYSC Extra Khaki – Do You Really Need It?
3. National Diploma (ND) Certificates will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by prospective Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnics as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
4. Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present at the Orientation Camp any fake document for registration. Management has put in place adequate machineries to clamp down and prosecute anyone caught. See also: Best Time To Travel To NYSC Orientation Camp
5. In the event of any loss of Call-Up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Call-Up Letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain police report and sworn affidavit and thereafter report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-Up Letters online can reprint the Call-Up Letter in case of loss. See also: NYSC Green Card Printing – Colored Or White & Black?
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
(a). Original Call-Up Letter or Call-Up Letter printed online.
(b). Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
(c). School identity card including International Passport for Foreign-Trained graduates.
(d). Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of registration with their professional bodies.
(e). In addition, each prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) stamp showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the Orientation Course.
The Director-General, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim DSS PhD MTRCN wishes all prospective Corps Members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable Orientation Course.