NYSC 2018 Batch C Call-Up Letters is the document that will show clearly where you have been deployed to. A few days ago, the NYSC management extended the NYSC 2018 Batch C registration and many prospective corps members have been worried either the extension will affect the date for the printing of call-up letters.
The NYSC 2018 Batch C call-Up letter is finally out. You guys can go and check your state of deployment now. CONGRATULATIONS!
Incase you are wondering how to check, follow this step below
How To Print NYSC 2018 Batch C Call-up Letter
Here are 6 Simple Steps To print Your Call Up letter (Batch b 2018 PCMs)
1. Visit the NYSC official portal, portal.nysc.org.ng
2. Select “Click here to login”.
3. Enter your registered email address and password you used during online registration in the space provided.
4. Click on “Print Call Up Letter”.
5. If the portal is showing you an error, you can do a little twerk. The pages range from 1 to 8. Change the number in your web address e.g https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3 to https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc5 changing the number will force your browser to use a different route/page which may likely open.
Constantly refreshing the page can change it for you as well.
6. Save it your Computer or flash drive and send to a printer. Note: The printout letter must be in colored and should not be laminated.