There is an important COVI19 protocol for all prospective corps members and there is an important step to take below the protocol. This important information is on every PCMs dashboard but maybe you have not been paying attention, kindly read below and take the step that follows if you are yet to do it. [Read also: Graduates Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine Won’t Be Allowed Into Camps – NYSC]
Read below and see the instruction below.
All prospective Corps members/Corps members are to note the following for strict compliance during the Orientation Course:
* Prospective Corps members/Corps members are expected to go to their Dashboards and fill in the COVID-19 test self-reporting format before printing of call up letters
* Corps members are to download and print the code and slip generated, for presentation at the Orientation camps.
* All prospective corps members/corps members must adhere strictly to their assigned date of reporting to the Orientation Camps.
* No prospective Corps member(s)/Corps member(s) will be allowed into the camps if they come before their appointment date.
* Upon arrival at Camp, prospective Corps members/corps members must subject themselves to COVID-19 test.
* Prospective Corps members/Corps members must report to camp with at least two (2) washable facemasks.
* Wearing of facemasks on Camp at all times Is mandatory.
* Corps members must take responsibility of their own safety And ensure strict compliance with all COVID-19 Safety Protocols.
* All foreign trained prospective Corps members/corps members must arrive the Country two (2) weeks before the commencement of the Orientation Course.
* Frequent washing of hands at the wash hand points And use of alcohol based hand sanitizer.
* Physical distancing must be observed in all Camp activities.
* Avoid touching of face with unwashed hands.
* Number of worshippers will be regulated at the approved religious centres.
* All Corps members must attend the sensitization on Infection, Prevention And Control (IPC) of COVID-19 to be conducted in the Camps.
After reading the information above, there is a link provided by the management that you should click and it will take you to the covid19 form page. The link looks like this below:
Click on that link and fill the form. Then submit and print the registration slip. You will need it in camp. You will need to log in to your NYSC Dashboard first. CLICK HERE to go to NYSC Portal Dashboard.
If you have anything to say, use the comment box below.