NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts as the National Youth service Corps management opens the NYSC registration portal for local and foreign-trained graduates to start their online registration.
NOTE: If you are getting ” “Conversation from type ‘DBNull’ to type ‘Date’ is not valid” ” its an error on the NYSC server, just relax and try again later. It is general.
Make sure you read this to the end before you start your registration. Please pay attention and read the instructions below carefully.
If you have seen your name on the NYSC portal for Senate list, you can proceed to start your online registration.
STEP 1: Click the lick above or click here to start your registration
STEP 2: Select one of the options below:
FRESH REGISTRATION: I have not registered on this portal before and I have not been deployed before by NYSC, click fresh registration.
REVALIDATION: I have been deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not show up in camp, click revalidation
- FRESH REGISTRATION: I have not registered on this portal before and I have not been deployed before by NYSC, click fresh registration.
For fresh registration, fill the form above and continue the registration.
2. REVALIDATION: I have been deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not show up in camp, click revalidation
If you are re-validating, fill the form above and hit resume.
MUST READ ARTICLES
- NYSC Registration Requirements For 2019 Batch B – Official
- NYSC Zoning – Full And Complete Guide
- Best Ways Avoid Hard-To-Rectify Mistakes During NYSC Registration
- Top 10 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration
- How To Do NYSC Registration For Free Without Paying at Any Center
- NYSC Registration Portal
- NYSC Registration Form Sample (Educational Purpose Only)
- NYSC Registration Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions, challenges or you need any assistance, just use the comment box below.